Sunday, June 28, 2020

Friday, June 26th 2020


Dear Grade 5/6 Students, 

Congratulations on finishing the 2019/2020 school year! It’s been a very memorable year for all of us, and I would like to thank each of you for your resilience, determination and positive outlook. As a learning community, we were each successful in achieving a variety of goals, both in-class and through ongoing learning. I am so proud of all of you have accomplished.

To those of you continuing at Ramsay School next year, I look forward to seeing you again in the fall. To my graduating grade sixes, it’s been an honour to be a part of your elementary experience and I wish you all the best as you move forward into Junior High.  Please keep in touch!

All the best to each of you, and to your families, for a safe and fun summer!
Warmest regards,
Ms. McGrath

No comments:

Post a Comment